LAST EDITED ON Feb-10-07 AT 11:50 AM (PST)
Moverz is a Tuel that automatically moves files from one website to another on a schedule you set.
A good example of one possible use is to use it with GodfatherBomb. Have GBomb create pages with a single install, then use Moverz to transfer those pages to a number of other domains.
1. Make a name for your project.
2. Enter the FTP info from the site you want to DOWNLOAD FROM.
Note that it's best to use the "browse" function to navigate to the exact folder on your web site.
3. Repeat using the info of the website you want to UPLOAD these files to.
Again, I suggest you use the "browse" function, even if you know your directory/folder, just to be sure you don't add/leave out any slashes, etc.
4. Upload Options:
- Include subdirectories? - If yes, all subdirectories will also be "moved".
- Download pages and save to the hard drive? If "yes", Moverz will make a copy of the files on your hard drive. Very usefull if you want to further modify these files using Tuelz.
Enter the folder/path to where you want Moverz to put the files.
- Include only these file extensions: If you only want to move certain types of files, enter them here using a comma to seperate each file type, such as:
If left blank, all files will be copied.
This feature is an effective way to make transferring files most efficient...
- Delete original pages on server after copying? - If selected, any files moved will be deleted from the DOWNLOAD FROM website.
- Select Files to be Moved
You have three options:
Copy all files each time
Only files created/modified in last___ (enter time period)
Since last time Moverz ran
- Set the Scheduler
Input how often and when you want Moverz to go to work.
That's it! Just be sure to start Tuelz each time you start your PC and you're all set.
Again, Moverz is perfect with pagemakers, allowing you to use a single install on one domain yet producing pages for a number of other sites.
This not only allows you to make the most out of a single install and eliminates multiple installations to make pages, it also gives you just a single web admin Moverz that you have to watch. This makes it easy to admin a variety of web sites without having to log into multiple sites each time.
Also, it can be used to move other stuff, such as FatBomb/SpiderBomb files so that this info can be used across domains without your supervision. This enables you to just install one instance of Spiderbomb, then use MOVERZ to "feed" multiple installs of Fatty.
Anytime you need to use the same data/info/files on multiple websites, just set Moverz and all you have to do is update one domain and any others you've entered into Moverz will be updated automatically.
Just remember that Moverz isn't very secure, so anything you move shouldn't be a security concern.
-Boom boom boom boom.