The Official ReadMe is posted in the Tuelz forum (public):
You can post questions/comments either there or here.
Overview: Commentz lets you collect and manage user comments on static html pages.
A few quick tips:
Good HTML skills required.
Your first Commentz project will probably take 1-2 hours. Once you understand how it works, projects should take 20-30 minutes to set up.
Unless you plan on using Comments a lot, I wouldn't use it at all. The power of Commentz is that it is a central command center for ALL domains that use it. Instead of having to check and moderate comments across 100 domains, you can do so in "one place".
Commentz was designed to be powerful. Unless you are willing to put in the time and effort to master Commentz features and benefits, there are more simple comment solutions.
You will need to have your template open in one window, and Commentz in another, so you can add common tags to each. Commentz needs to know where to add certain elements.
When setting up a new project, don't worry about changing boxes 1-13. Only worry about this if you use Commentz on a lot of domains AND are worried about fingerprints.
While it may seem like a lot of effort to set up, Commentz can save you a lot of time down the road, and offer a lot of power.
1. Quickly moderate comments across multiple domains without having to visit each domain
2. Creates and pings RSS pheeds from user comments
3. Allows readers to create their own pages (user generated content!!!) using your sites' templates. Also, you can just paste new articles into the "Add new page" form and your text will be added to your template.
4. Gives you complete SEO control for reader posted pages.
5. Automatically adds links to newest additions to any "index" page you choose.
7. Nothing to install on your site. Commentz will automatically install a simple php script on your site to collect comments, you don't have to install anything.
8. All posts must be moderated before posting for full spam protection.
-Boom boom boom boom.